Malvern: Physio Near You
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Malvern, a picturesque multicultural inner city suburb that’s popular with professionals, families raising children, singles, retirees, and couples.
Malvern at a glance
Located about 16 minutes southeast of our South Yarra physio practice, Malvern is a family-friendly suburb 8km southeast of Melbourne’s CBD. It has a popular shopping precinct on Glenferrie Road, provides a bustle of cafes, restaurants bars, and museums, and is close to St Kilda Beach, the CBD, and Chadstone fashion hub.
A tranquil part of the City of Stonnington with a chic cafe culture, affluent Malvern features spacious streetscapes and a wide choice of free-standing houses and apartments. Highly walkable, this conveniently-located suburb is also well connected by buses, trams, trains, Princes Highway, and Monash Freeway.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on the great variety of outdoor spaces and facilities in Malvern for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Malvern Public Gardens (paths, walking, cycling)
- Sir Robert Menzies Reserve (playground, walking trails, sports field, dog off-lead area)
- Malvern Cricket Ground
- Tooronga Park (playground, paths, off-lead dog area)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy South Yarra
Our physios near St Kilda enjoy providing health and wellbeing services to people who work hard and play hard. To get the best out of life with minimal downtime, it’s a good idea to get any niggling aches, pains, discomforts and injuries taken care of, especially if they don’t quite seem to go away. Don’t let your health deteriorate unawares into a serious or expensive state that diminishes your energy and vim.
At Capital Physiotherapy we have helped many people with the following conditions.
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Malvern residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Insurance cases through Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or Work Cover.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in South Yarra from Malvern
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0401 865 333 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car – 12 to 15 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in some locations. Paid Parking is $2.20/hour or $7.40/day).
- By public bus and tram services – see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
|Monday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Friday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays