Ascot Vale Physiotherapy Options Near You
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Ascot Vale, a clean and green riverside suburb that’s popular with professionals, families, singles, retirees, and the LGBT+ community.
About Ascot Vale
ocated about 11 minutes north of our Footscray physio practice, multicultural Ascot Vale is a heritage-protected suburb 6km northwest of Melbourne’s CBD, and just north of Melbourne’s iconic Flemington Racecourse and the regular festivities of Melbourne Showgrounds.
X A bustling part of the City of Moonee Valley, active Ascot Vale neighbourhoods feature numerous small dwellings displaying a variety of architectural styles.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on outdoor spaces and facilities in Ascot Vale for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Ascot Vale Leisure Centre swimming, gym, group fitness, spa)
- Riverside Driving Range (golf)
- Riverside Golf and Tennis Centre
- Fairbairn Park (being upgraded, soccer, footy, tennis, netball)
- Maribyrnong River Trail
- Walter Street Reserve (upgrading, 1 oval, footy, playground)
- Victory Park playground, cenotaph,native flora and fauna)
- Ascot Chase Wetlands (paths, cycling)
- Rothwell Park (playground, paths, native flora and fauna)
- HW Cousins Reserve (playground paths)
- Essendon Canoe Club
- Melbourne Social Netball (Ascot Vale)
- Wingate Avenue (skatepark, community garden)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy Footscray
To support a healthy lifestyle of holistic wellbeing, our clinic provides physiotherapy near Braybrook through a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living full and active lives. If you have any minor aches, discomforts or injuries, getting them assessed earlier than later will prevent deterioration and future complications and expensive treatments.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Ascote Vale residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Insurance cases through Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or Work Cover.
Travel options to Capital Physiotherapy (Footscray) from Ascot Vale
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0434 720 730 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car – 10 to 22 minutes’ drive (2 to 4 hours’ free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services – see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
|Monday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 1:00PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays