Snapshot of Balwyn North
Located about 15 minutes away from our Hawthorn practice, Balwyn North is a quiet and leafy suburb fringed by a stretch of lush green lungs and a golf course along its northern boundary. It is especially sought after by Asian families for its renowned public Balwyn High School, and is the home of the Boroondara Sports Complex activity hub. Just 10km from the CBD, Balwyn provides convenient transport by public tram and bus routes, and quick access to Eastern Freeway.
As part of our mission to encourage and support you to keep active, here is more information where you could go in Balwyn North for a range of leisurely or more heart-pumping activities to maintain your health and wellbeing.
- Gordon Barnard Reserve (2 ovals, footy, cricket, function hall)
- Greythorn Park (1 oval, footy, cricket)
- Hislop Park (4 ovals, soccer, cricket, footy)
- Leigh Park (1 oval, foot, cricket, netball)
- Macleay Park (3 ovals, footy, cricket, soccer, netball courts)
- Myrtle Park (2 ovals, baseball, cricket)
- Balwyn North walking map
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy Hawthorn
As physiotherapists, we have a passion for providing an essential health service. We exist to support and encourage people from all walks of life to keep themselves active, which builds physical, mental and social well-being. That’s why we encourage you to optimise your quality of life by coming to see us before minor aches, pains, and injuries turn into more painful, impairing, or high-cost situations that may erode your quality of life.
Patients come to see us at Capital Physiotherapy for a variety of treatments & services that assess, diagnose, treat, or prevent many of their health challenges:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
A supportive hub for preventative healthcare
Each patient is unique, and we love finding out how we could specifically help each one. We love empowering people to help themselves by:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
To help more people get the care they need, we also:
- Support NDIS clients fully to manage their funds (Improved Daily Living category)
- Collaborate closely with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Provide Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Provide rebates for more than 10 private health insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in Hawthorn from Balwyn North
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0406 067 105 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 8 to 17 minutes’ drive (with 1 to 2 hours’ Free Parking depending on location).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
Hawthorn Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays