Versatile Physio For Williamstown Residents
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Williamstown, a breezy waterfront suburb loved by families, mature couples, professionals, retirees, beach lovers and nature enthusiasts.
Introduction to Williamstown
Located about 16 minutes south of our Footscray physio practice, Williamstown’s prime neighbourhood sits on the tip of a peninsula stretching into the picturesque Port Phillip Bay 11km southwest of Melbourne’s CBD. The main location for popular TV program Blue Heelers, it also offers an enviable coastline richly endowed with marine sanctuaries, native flora and fauna, tranquil pools, a fine beach, parklands, and a convenient pier.
A dreamy part of the City of Hobsons Bay, Williamstown is home to multicultural residents who enjoy a variety of aquatic, art, cultural, outdoors, dining, and community activities. IT accommodates a choice of transport by bus, train, ferry, and car. Housing options include a range of impressive waterfront homes, heritage architecture and sleek apartments.
To encourage you to stay active, we have listed some great space in Williamstown so do consider visiting one near you for some fresh air and exercise.
- Jawbone Conservation Reserve (native flora and fauna, nature trail)
- Jawbone Marine Sanctuary (coastal trail, rock pools, paddling, swimming)
- Williamstown Beach (playground, rotunda, swimming, paths, beach wheelchairs, sporting grounds, fishing, boating)
- Williamstown Botanic Gardens
- Fearon Reserve (cricket, footy)
- Cyril Curtin Reserve, Hatt Reserve (playground, paths, walking, cycling)
- Williamstown Tennis Club
- Williamstown Cricket Ground
- Seaview Williamstown (indoor event centre)
- Point Gellibrand Coastal Heritage Park (playground, cycling path, walking trail, boardwalk, heritage spots)
- Williamstown Newport Foreshore (walking trail, boating, fishing, cycling, off-lead dog areas)
- LE Burgoyne Reserve (playground, paths)
- Anchorage Marina (boating, fishing
- Charles Bates Reserve (playground, paths)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy Footscray
To support a healthy lifestyle of holistic wellbeing, our clinic provides physiotherapy near Braybrook through a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living full and active lives. If you have any minor aches, discomforts or injuries, getting them assessed earlier than later will prevent deterioration and future complications and expensive treatments.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
We love to help. Here are some popular services Capital Physiotherapy provides:
- Work-related stress. As COVID-19 forced many desktop warriors to Work From Home, and bring new challenges for workplace warriors on the road, the mental and physical stress has resulted in more headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder aches, backaches, sleep and fatigue issues, and even carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress disorder.
- Women’s wellbeing. Women tend to forget regular self-care, especially for specific conditions encountered during and after pregnancy, breastfeeding, parenting, menstruation, menopause, or other conditions.
- Children’s health. Did you know that physios can help your children not only with remedial issues, but developmental health checks too? We help assess children’s posture, motor skills, balance, joints, muscles, nervous systems, and more.
- Sports injuries. We take a multi prong approach to preventing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries, tailored to suit the individual.
- Chronic pain management. We help people suffering from pain to manage it better, and feel more competent and confident to get out there and get more out of life.
- Tackling obesity. We provide immediate and long term healthcare support for obesity-related challenges.
- Specialised wellbeing protocols. No two bodies are alike, so we make sure we have the expertise in a range of specialist treatments as well like clinical pilates, dance physiotherapy and dry needling.
- Workplace Health Assessment. We are also experienced in pre-employment medicals.
- And much more!
Travel options to Capital Physiotherapy in Footscray from Williamstown
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0434 720 730 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car – 12 to 17 minutes’ drive (2 to 4 hours free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services – see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
|Monday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 1:00PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays