Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Windsor, a small inner city suburb which used to be Prahran South. It is popular with professionals, families with kids, retirees, singles, and the trendy and stylish.
The splendid Windsor lifestyle
Located about 7 minutes south of our South Yarra physio practice, Windsor is a lush inner city suburb 5km southeast of Melbourne's CBD. Popular with professionals, singles, families raising kids, retirees and students, it was the birthplace of the painkiller Aspro, invented by chemist George Nicolas.
Located in the Cities of Stonnington and Port Phillip, Windsor’s rich architectural heritage includes Victorian terrace housing and historic pubs, the award-winning Windsor fire-station, sustainable housing, and a diverse residential mix including apartments and a high-rise public housing tower. Its Bohemian vibe extends to shops, restaurants, cars, bars and lounges. Transport wise, it is well connected by buses, trams, trains, and has easy access to Nepean Highway and St Kilda Road.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on the great variety of outdoor spaces and facilities in Windsor for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Windsor Siding (basketball courts, bmx biking, playground, play spaces)
- Chris Gahan Reserve (basketball, netball, tennis, off-leash dog area, paths)
- Harry Gregory Reserve (playground, paths)
- Windsor Centre (gymnastics)
- Gladstone Gardens (playground)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy South Yarra
Health is fundamental to living an enriching life, and our physios near Windsor provide a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living the good life. For example, it’s good to get minor aches, discomforts and injuries assessed, especially if they seem to drag on. Protect your quality of life and wellbeing by not letting medical conditions go unchecked.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Windsor residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in South Yarra from Windsor
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0401 865 333 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 5 to 12 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in some locations. Paid Parking is $2.20/hour or $7.40/day).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
South Yarra Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays