Experienced Physio: Caulfield Residents Warmly Welcome
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Caulfield, a vibrant multicultural inner city suburb that’s popular with families raising children, professionals, singles, retirees, and couples.
Caulfield at a glance
Located about 20 minutes southeast of our South Yarra physio practice, Caulfield is a spacious suburb 12km southeast of Melbourne’s CBD. It provides lots of places to dine and shop along Glen Huntly Road, and is close to Elwood Beach.
A tranquil part of the City of Glen Eira with a chic cafe culture, affluent Caulfield features tree-lined streetscapes and a wide choice of free-standing houses and apartments. Highly walkable, this conveniently-located suburb is also well connected by buses, trams, and Princes Highway.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on the great variety of outdoor spaces and facilities in and near Caulfield for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Genesis Health & Fitness (gym, group fitness)
- Pawfield Park (playground, paths)
- Glen Huntly Park (playground, paths, dog off-leash area)
- Caulfield Racecourse Reserve (lake, paths, dog off-leash area)
- Caulfield Park (cricit, footy, lacrosse, tennis bowls)
- Booran Reserve (playground, netball, basketball, hit-up wall, water play, rotunda, paths)
- Hopetoun Gardens (playground, paths, dog off-leash area)
- Harleston Park (playground, paths, dog off-leash area, basketball, rotunda)
- Princes Park (basketball, cricket, playground, fitness station, dog off-leash area, rotunda, tennis)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy South Yarra
Prevention is better than cure. Our physio near Caulfield provides a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living full and active lives. If you have any minor aches, discomforts or injuries, getting them assessed earlier than later will prevent deterioration and future complications and expensive treatments.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Caulfield residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Insurance cases through Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or Work Cover.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in South Yarra from Caulfield
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0401 865 333 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car – 18 to 22 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in some locations. Paid Parking is $2.20/hour or $7.40/day).
- By public bus and tram services – see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
|Monday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Friday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 5:00PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays