Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Middle Park, an unassuming beach-front inner city suburb nestled between the suburbs of Port Phillip and Albert Park Lake. It is popular with professionals, families with kids, retirees, singles, beach lovers, and the LGBT+ community.
A snapshot of Middle Park
Located about 11 minutes southwest of our South Yarra physio practice, 5km south of Melbourne's CBD, Middle Park is said to have a charming leafy village feel, with a popular high-ranking primary school attracting growing families. Luna Park is just down the street, as are a rich variety of indoor and outdoor sporting options at Albert Park Lake.
Located in the City of Port Phillip, Middle Park’s rich architectural heritage-protected includes Victorian and terrace housing, stunning period homes, and a choice of houses and apartments. Residents love its café culture, waterfront tranquillity, and proximity to stunning parks. Transport wise, it is well connected by buses, a regular local community bus, trams, and Princes Highway.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on the great variety of outdoor spaces and facilities in Middle Park for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Middle Park Beach (swimming, windsurfing, playground, off-leash dog area, kitesurfing, beach volleyball)
- Ashworth Street Reserve (playground, paths)
- Frank & Mary Crean Reserve (playground, paths)
- Neville Street Reserve (playground, paths)
- Close proximity to Albert Park Lake (golf, playground, multisport centre, footy, futsal, hocke, rugby, and more)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy South Yarra
The little things can add up to big health gains, and our physios near Middle Park provide a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living life to the full. For example, it’s good to get minor aches, discomforts and injuries assessed, especially if they seem to drag on. Protect your quality of life and wellbeing by not letting medical conditions go unchecked.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Middle Park residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in South Yarra from Middle Park
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0401 865 333 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 10 to 20 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in some locations. Paid Parking is $2.20/hour or $7.40/day).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
South Yarra Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays