As more and more people are getting covid these days, that means there are more and more people recovering back to fitness from covid too!
Here at Capital Physiotherapy we have developed POST COVID REHAB PROGRAM to get you back to your pre covid health in a safe and effective manner.
Who is eligible for our Post COVID Rehab Program?
- A negative result in your most recent RAT
- A minimum of 2 weeks post diagnosis of COVID
- Undergo an initial assessment with our physiotherapists. This is important to ensure your eligibility and medically safe to go through the program. Your specific goals will also be discussed so that the program is designed for your needs
What do you need to know about COVID-19
- COVID-19 is usually a mild respiratory disease, but can cause severe illness
- It is a multi-system disease that can affect your organs, including your heart and lungs
- There are possible chronic complications including ongoing fatigue, weakness, myocarditis, and airway hypertension
- Having said that though, exercise is important for recovery post COVID-19, however, this must be done in a safe and gradual manner
Capital Physiotherapy’s Post-Covid Rehab Program Includes:
- General re-conditioning (after infection & home quarantine)
- Gradual exposure & pacing to avoid symptom flareups
- Muscle strengthening as well as cardiovascular strength & endurance training
- Return to work & sport/leisure plans
- The program will be monitored by an experienced physiotherapist. Your movements during the program, as well as oxygen levels will be monitored diligently, to ensure exercises are done effectively and safely
- Education & lifestyle advice will be provided
We predict high demand for this program, please ensure early bookings.
How to book our Post COVID Rehab Program
- Click the BOOK AN APPOINTMENT button
- Select SOUTH YARRA, click the green “select” button
- Click Private Patient Physiotherapy
- Click INITIAL APPOINTMENT
- Select the practitioner/time/date of your choice
- Follow the instructions and fill in the blanks
- Under the COMMENT SECTION, please enter “COVID REHAB ASSESSMENT”. This will ensure that we are aware of your presentation.
- If you can’t find a suitable time online, please call our friendly reception team on 0401 865 333 or email email@example.com, and we will endeavour to find you a suitable appointment time.
Capital Physiotherapy Clinics
If you're looking for a physio near you, please contact our reception team at your preferred location:
Physiotherapy Health Insurances