Are You Looking For A Rewarding Career In Physiotherapy?
Capital Physiotherapy is always on the lookout for enthusiastic physiotherapists to join our fast growing company. We pride ourselves for our, high client contact, high client care model. As our therapist have longer one on one time with each individuals, we are able to have very accurate diagnosis and will be able to treat condition effectively and efficiently. We have strong emphasis on proper diagnosis and also medical referral where it’s appropriate. We strive to provide the best services for our clients.
If you have a strong passion for what you do, always striving for clinical excellence, great communication skills and enthusiasm to achieve great outcomes, we’d love to hear from you. Please explore our job opportunities below.
About the role
- Managing a varied clinical caseload of predominantly musculoskeletal clients.
- You will be a part of a supportive working environment with emphasis on ongoing self-improvement.
- We will help you build the caseload you want and are fully supportive in helping you to develop and further your career
- Manage a clinical caseload
- Build a loyal client following
- Contributes to our team culture
- Contribute to our local marketing campaign i.e sports club, visiting GPs etc
- Potential future career progression àmentoring and education for junior clinicians
- Experienced physios and new graduates welcome
- Full time or part-time
- Believe in active lifestyle
- Passionate about what you do
- Great interpersonal skills
- Existing Physiotherapy registration with AHPRA and valid professional indemnity insurance required
People enjoy working in our team because we are passionate about what we do and we make a significant difference to our clients lives. We know and treat our clients like family. We have annual social events, weekly team meetings, regular in house mentoring and education, PD funds for external speakers. We take pride in giving all our team members the resources and support required to be the best that they can be.
- Established clinic and caseload, don’t have to build client case load from scratch
- Flexible working hours
- PD funds
- Capital Physiotherapy have great advancement opportunities for physiotherapist looking for both clinical and/or non- clinical pathway
Click apply to submit your application or send us an email to: [email protected]