Proficient physio: Auburn neighbourhood asset
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Auburn, a cosy and vibrant neighbourhood that’s popular with professionals, families, students and the style conscious.
Located one street north of our Hawthorn practice within the City of Boroondara, charming Auburn is a bustling neighbourhood 23 minutes east of Melbourne’s CBD. It’s famous for its stunning Victorian architecture and offers an eclectic hub of cafes, shops and services as well as a post office and fire station. It is well- connected by buses, trams, and trains, and Citylink/Monash freeway, and close to parks and Swinburne University.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s a handy list of places in and near Auburn where you and your loved ones could get some fresh air and exercise.
- Central Gardens (playground, BBQ, walking paths, public toilets)
- Victoria Road Reserve (playground, junior AFL, cricket, walking paths, scouts)
- Fritsch Holzer Park (cricket oval, tennis, community hub, walking paths, playground, dog off leash area, near aged care facility)
- Rathmines Road Reserve (cricket oval, football, playground, walking paths, dog off leash area)
How Capital Physiotherapy approach healthcare and wellbeing
Physical health is foundational to an enriching lifestyle, and as physiotherapists, we want to help our patients get the most out of life. We encourage you to stay active to optimise all facets of your well-being.
To reduce the risk of accumulating negative effects on your wellbeing, it’s probably wise to get early assessments and treatment if you experience any pain or discomfort that just won’t go away. Take small and timely actions now, to avoid developing chronic health conditions with hefty bills that may heavily affect your quality of life. If you’re looking for physio near Collingwood, do consider our experienced, versatile and friendly team.
At Capital Physiotherapy, we access, diagnose, treat these conditions and more:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
We love to help. Here are some popular services Capital Physiotherapy provides:
- Work-related stress. As COVID-19 forced many desktop warriors to Work From Home, and bring new challenges for workplace warriors on the road, the mental and physical stress has resulted in more headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder aches, backaches, sleep and fatigue issues, and even carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress disorder.
- Women’s wellbeing. Women tend to forget regular self-care, especially for specific conditions encountered during and after pregnancy, breastfeeding, parenting, menstruation, menopause, or other conditions.
- Children’s health. Did you know that physios can help your children not only with remedial issues, but developmental health checks too? We help assess children’s posture, motor skills, balance, joints, muscles, nervous systems, and more.
- Sports injuries. We take a multi prong approach to preventing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries, tailored to suit the individual.
- Chronic pain management. We help people suffering from pain to manage it better, and feel more competent and confident to get out there and get more out of life.
- Tackling obesity. We provide immediate and long term healthcare support for obesity-related challenges.
- Specialised wellbeing protocols. No two bodies are alike, so we make sure we have the expertise in a range of specialist treatments as well like clinical pilates, dance physiotherapy and dry needling.
- Workplace Health Assessment. We are also experienced in pre-employment medicals.
- And much more!
Travel options to Capital Physiotherapy Hawthorn from Auburn
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0406 067 105 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- 2 minutes’ walk from Auburn neighbourhood
- 3 minutes’ walk from Auburn train station
|Monday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
|Friday||7:30AM – 7:30PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays