Seddon in a nutshell
Located about 6 minutes southwest of our Footscray physio practice, tranquil Seddon is a leafy eclectic neighbourhood 7km west of Melbourne's CBD and the homeground of a lively street festival.
A leafy tree-lined respite in the City of Maribyrnong, Seddon offers an intimate village feel, with street art, café culture, quaint boutiques, and independent bookstores. It is home to the not-for-profit Seddon Makers Market for creative home-made wares, and residences are mainly single storey Victorian cottages and Edwardian terrace houses.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on outdoor spaces and facilities in and around Seddon for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Mappin Reserve (playground, paths)
- Harris Reserve (playground, paths)
- Bristow Reserve (playground, paths)
- Hanmer Reserve (footy, cricket, tennis)
- Yarraville Gardens (playground, cricket, sports pavillion, off-leash dog area, waking path)
- VU Whitten Oval (footy)
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy Footscray
To support an active healthy lifestyle of holistic wellbeing, our clinic provides physiotherapy near Seddon through a range of healthcare support services. If you have any minor aches, discomforts or injuries, getting them assessed earlier than later will prevent deterioration and future complications and expensive treatments.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Seddon residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Insurance cases through Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or Work Cover.
Travel options to Capital Physiotherapy Footscray from Seddon
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 03 9687 2544 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 5 to 12 minutes’ drive (2 to 4 hours’ free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
Footscray Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays