Great Physiotherapy For Yarraville Residents
Capital Physiotherapy welcomes clients from Yarraville, a lush and friendly inner city suburb famous for its village feel that is popular with families raising kids, professionals, singles, retirees and the LGBTQ+ community.
Yarraville at a glance
Located about 10 minutes southwest of our Footscray physio practice, multicultural Yarraville is a heritage-protected suburb 6km west of Melbourne’s CBD.
A vibrant part of the City of Maribyrnong, the unique inner city village feel of Yarraville earned it a feature in Australian movies The Wog Boy and Spotswood, and the television series The Wrong Girl. The cosy suburb is home to signature buildings displaying a variety of architectural styles, as well as a multicultural melting pot of award-winning restaurants and cafes.
We love to support your active lifestyle, so here’s some information on outdoor spaces and facilities in Yarraville for getting some fresh air and exercise.
- Cruickshank Park (paths, playground, BMX, tennis, fitness station, creek)
- McNish ‘Dinosaur Park’ Reserve (playground, paths, hall)
- Yarraville Gardens (playground,cricket, spots pavilion, outdoor amphitheatre, paths)
- Barbara Beyer Reserve (dog offlead area)
- Angliss Reserve (field, lacrosse, cricket, playground)
- McIvor Reserve (hockey, soccer, baseball, footy, cricket, lawn bowl, dog park)
- M Zacour Park (playground)
- Stoney Creek Reserve (creek, paths, native flora and fauna)
- Yarraville Oval (footy, cricket)
- Ring CAPITAL – H06 Box Hill
What you can expect from Capital Physiotherapy Footscray
To support a healthy lifestyle of holistic wellbeing, our clinic provides physiotherapy near Braybrook through a range of healthcare support services to assist residents in living full and active lives. If you have any minor aches, discomforts or injuries, getting them assessed earlier than later will prevent deterioration and future complications and expensive treatments.
Examples of health conditions we treat at Capital Physiotherapy:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
Our healthcare approach is comprehensive:
- Assessing your condition thoroughly and with empathy
- Providing a detailed diagnosis
- Recommending appropriate treatment
- Prescribing appropriate therapies and home exercises
Other services at Capital Physiotherapy for Yarraville residents include:
- NDIS services (Improved Daily Living category) and working with NDIS Plan Manage companies
- Option of Telehealth consultations during and outside of COVID-19 restrictions.
- Private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance providers
- Bulk bill patients under the Enhanced Primary Care Program.
- Insurance cases through Transport Accident Commission (TAC) or Work Cover.
Travel options to Capital Physiotherapy (Footscray) from Yarraville
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0434 720 730 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car – 8 to 16 minutes’ drive (2 to 4 hours’ free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services – see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
|Monday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00AM – 1:00PM|
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays