Capital Physiotherapy is offering mobile/home physiotherapy which we call it as “Physio in the House” (PITH). We understand some of our patients may have mobility issues, which makes going to a physical location almost impossible. As a result, we have created PITH to ensure patients who need physios, do not miss out!
What can we offer our patients with PITH?
- Falls prevention and education
- Pre-post op rehabilitation (THR/TKR, Meniscus/ACL, Shoulder/Rotator Cuff, Back Surgery)
- Chronic conditions (Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis) – Exercise Prescriptions
- Cervicogenic headaches/Whiplash
In addition to the above, we are also able to prescribe gait aids if required. We also provide Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy:
- Heart surgery
We believe with our mobile physiotherapy (PITH) service, our patients will receive a more holistic care and more importantly, a better outcome in their overall health status. Capital Physiotherapy is dedicated to providing a high quality and patient-specific care. We always strive to give patients the best care that they need and deserve.
Our catchment areas are as below:
- Kew East (High St)
- Kew (Denmark St)
- Hawthorn East (Riversdale Rd)
- Balwyn North (Doncaster Rd)
- Camberwell (Riversdale Rd)
- Mont Albert
- Surrey Hills (Union Rd)