Physiotherapy is a profession dedicated to the treatment and management of muscle, joint and nerve disorders, aiming to restore normal function that may have been compromised through injury, ageing, disease or environmental factors.
At Capital Physiotherapy, our physiotherapists are highly trained in movement analysis. We are experts in assessing and treating sports injuries, work related injuries, motor vehicle injuries and general physical injuries/discomfort. Physiotherapists also play a critical role in rehabilitation following more serious injuries, especially after surgery.
Your initial consultation at Capital Physiotherapy is one hour long. This allows your physiotherapists to provide you with:
- A thorough assessment of your condition
- Give you a detailed diagnosis
- Explain their recommended treatment
- Prescribe appropriate therapies and home exercises
So what conditions can a physiotherapist treat?
Physiotherapy is a viable treatment option for a number of physical conditions, including:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
What if I’ve got something different I need help with?