Snapshot of Box Hill
Located about 15 minutes east of our Hawthorn physio practice, Box Hill is a multicultural neighbourhood 20km east of Melbourne's CBD, with easy access to Eastlink Freeway and public bus, tram, and train services.
A suburb from the City of Whitehorse with a thriving Chinese community, Box Hill provides a choice of high rise apartments, houses and townhouses with a city living vibe. It provides convenient access to sought-after schools and a hospital, and residents can enjoy lots of shopping, markets, Asian restaurants and cafes.
To encourage you to stay active, we have listed some great spaces in Box Hill for some fresh air and exercise.
- Box Hill Gardens (playground, sports, circuit path, lake)
- Surrey Park (playground, lake, paths)
- Box Hill Aqualink Sports Complex (swimming pools, spa, group fitness, diving, gym, soccer, tennis, futsal)
- Box Hill City Oval (footy, cricket)
- RHL Sparks Reserve (rugby, archery)
- Victoria Rose Reserve (playground, paths)
How Capital Physiotherapy approach healthcare and wellbeing
Good health is the foundation for an enriching lifestyle, and as physiotherapists, we want to help our patients get the most out of life. Staying active is great for physical and holistic well being.
To reduce the risk of accumulating negative effects on your wellbeing, it's probably wise to get early assessments and treatment if you experience any pain or discomfort that just won’t go away. Take small actions now, so you could avoid developing chronic health conditions with hefty bills that may affect your quality of life. If you’re looking for physiotherapy near Box Hill, consider us.
At Capital Physiotherapy, we access, diagnose, treat these conditions and more:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
To help more people get the care they need, we provide a wide range of preventative and treatment services. We provide private healthcare rebates for more than 10 insurance companies, including NIB First Choice.
- Telehealth consultations
- Clinical Pilates
- Sports physiotherapy
- Workplace assessments
- Pre-employment medicals
- Dry needling
- Pre-pointe assessment for ballet
- Women’s health
- NDIS services
- Ergonomic assessment
To learn more about what we could do for you and your family, contact us for a friendly chat.
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in Hawthorn from Box Hill
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0406 067 105 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 10 to 17 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
Hawthorn Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays