Snapshot of Clifton Hill
Located about 18 minutes east of our Hawthorn physio practice, Clifton Hill is a multicultural neighbourhood 4km northeast of Melbourne's CBD, with easy access to Eastern Freeway and public bus, tram, and train services. It is hugged by the gorgeous Merri Creek for most of its eastern boundary.
A leafy suburb with wide tree-lined streets under the City of Yarra with a cafe culture and plentiful parklands, Clifton Hill provides a choice of heritage homes, Bohemian share houses, state of the art apartments, schools, and charming shops. It provides convenient access to the CBD via public trains, trams, and buses.
To encourage you to stay active, we have listed some great spaces in Clifton Hill for some fresh air and exercise.
- Darling Gardens (peaceful ambience,rotunda, paths)
- Mayors Park (tennis, netball)
- George Knott Reserve (little athletics)
- Ramsden Street Oval (footy, cricket)
- Quarries Park (skatepark, adventure playground)
- Merri Creek (trails, playground, rotunda, esplanade park)
How Capital Physiotherapy approach healthcare and wellbeing
Good health is the foundation for an enriching lifestyle, and as physiotherapists, we want to help our patients get the most out of life. Staying active is great for physical and holistic well being.
To reduce the risk of accumulating negative effects on your wellbeing, it's probably wise to get early assessments and treatment if you experience any pain or discomfort that just won’t go away. Take small actions now, so you could avoid developing chronic health conditions with hefty bills that may affect your quality of life. If you’re looking for physiotherapy near Clifton Hill, consider us.
At Capital Physiotherapy, we access, diagnose, treat these conditions and more:
- Neck pain and stiffness including whiplash and wry neck
- Headaches, migraines
- Back pain including disc injuries and pinched nerves, Sciatica
- Dance & sports injuries, assessment & conditioning
- Pre & post-natal conditions
- Workplace injuries and pre-medical assessment
- Pre and Post-operative rehabilitation
- Conditions such as arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other neurological disorders.
We love to help. Here are some popular services Capital Physiotherapy provides:
- Work-related stress. As COVID-19 forced many desktop warriors to Work From Home, and bring new challenges for workplace warriors on the road, the mental and physical stress has resulted in more headaches, migraines, neck and shoulder aches, backaches, sleep and fatigue issues, and even carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress disorder.
- Women’s wellbeing. Women tend to forget regular self-care, especially for specific conditions encountered during and after pregnancy, breastfeeding, parenting, menstruation, menopause, or other conditions.
- Children’s health. Did you know that physios can help your children not only with remedial issues, but developmental health checks too? We help assess children’s posture, motor skills, balance, joints, muscles, nervous systems, and more.
- Sports injuries. We take a multi prong approach to preventing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries, tailored to suit the individual.
- Chronic pain management. We help people suffering from pain to manage it better, and feel more competent and confident to get out there and get more out of life.
- Tackling obesity. We provide immediate and long term healthcare support for obesity-related challenges.
- Specialised wellbeing protocols. No two bodies are alike, so we make sure we have the expertise in a range of specialist treatments as well like clinical pilates, dance physiotherapy and dry needling.
- Workplace Health Assessment. We are also experienced in pre-employment medicals.
- And much more!
Travel options to your closest Capital Physiotherapy clinic in Hawthorn from Clifton Hill
If you would like to explore how our range of physiotherapy services could help you improve your health, please feel free to ring us on 0406 067 105 or book your appointment online by clicking the button below.
- By car - 15 to 17 minutes’ drive (1 to 2 hours’ free parking in different locations).
- By public bus and tram services - see Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.
Hawthorn Physio Opening Times
- Appointments Only & Closed on Public Holidays